*this is a sponsored post
I recently received a complimentary pair of eyelash extensions from Amazing Lash Studio [Atascocita Location], the timing couldn't have been more perfect.
I have been researching eyelash extensions in an attempt to wear less make up especially with J it is at times super hard to get the time to do so.
Normally we don't make it out of the house in less than an hour so adding make up to my routine made it even longer or I would have to do it in the car most of the time.
We were already always late to everything before Jaxon was born🤦🏽♀️ and it has gotten even worst since his arrival.
Sometimes I feel like that commercial where the parents are going to the neighbors for a birthday party and pack the entire house before leaving.
After watching YouTube videos on how to care for lashes [my favorite was this video ] and how having them make you feel so much more confident I was sold.
I booked my appointment at the location closest to me with a junior stylist and was ready to go.
When I arrived I checked in filled out a questionnaire and waited to be called to the back, my stylist was Sara and she did a wonderful job. If I wasn't nervous I would've probably fell asleep.
The below pictures are my before and after of what my lashes looked like. Pardon my facial expression 😂.
1. Check Yelp for reviews on a stylist, I initially picked another stylist but they had family emergency and wasn't able to take clients. Sara was great but I would opt for a Master stylist, a few of my lashes stuck together and I found myself having to try to fix my lashes.
2. Do not wear make up to your appointment especially mascara! Wash your lashes thoroughly and only pat dry.
3. Eat before your appointment & go to the bathroom. It takes about 2 hours for your application so if you get hungry or need to use the bathroom you are either shit out of luck or interrupting the process and timely-ness of it all.
4. Do not rub your eyes, the lash is attached to your real individual lashes and it hurts like hell if they are pulled or rubbed out.
5. If you do have issues contact them within the 3 day period I have a 5 month old and couldn't get back in to get anything fixed. So definitely make sure you are satisfied before leaving the salon.